Friday, March 15, 2013

Write Stuff



Registration for the Write Stuff Conference has been extended until this Monday, March 18th.

I'll be there on Friday and Saturday. So if you live in the area and want to say hello, you should register. I'll also be taking pitches but I'm told those are filled up.

However there seem to be appointments with Julia Bannon, who is also at the L. Perkins Agency, still available. And Julia is lovely!

Come see us! The event takes place March 21 to 23 at the Days Hotel in Allentown, PA. No walk-ins are accepted so  register here now!

There is also a conference blog that will have an interview with me up some time in the near future. If you are interested seeing what a dork I am.

...

And speaking of conferences, if there are any conference organizers out there, I decided my new life's goal is to go to a writers' con in all 50 states but my map is currently sad looking (see it and weep), so email me if you need an agent to come to your con.

3 comments:

  1. Emily, I think it's great you are trying to make it to all the states. I'm in Utah and I'd love to have you come here. I'm suggesting you to the officers of League of Utah Writers. Hopefully you'll get an official invite for our next conference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops.

    That would be great! Never been to Utah even in my personal travels and one of my authors lives there.

    ReplyDelete