Friday, February 10, 2012

This is my industry blog. I don't know that I'll ever use it. I already have Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Livejournal and a whole bunch of others that I rarely use. But all the cool kids are doing it. I'm not if not susceptible to peer pressure.

A little about me: My name is Emily. I work at the L. Perkins Agency. I do contracts and foreign rights there. But I am also trying to create a client base  for myself (it is difficult). Before this, I worked at Simon & Schuster in the contracts department. Yes, I know what all that crazy language means. I used to work at "The World Almanac" so I am good at trivia. And I am a graduate of the NYU publishing program.

Please follow me on Twitter if you are so inclined. My handle is @esc_key. It's like a joke, if you're not too fussy. Though, in my defense, those are my initials!




1 comment:

  1. I like the joke -- I probably would have used the same if it were my initials. And it fits well too. After all, agent's are a key of sorts. I'll check it out. Good luck with your bloging.

    ReplyDelete